Tuesday, April 04, 2006

 

Fibromyalgia and Mental Work

Body, Mind and Spirit are One, mutually dependent. Healing must be in all areas. Answer these questions, in any order, returning to the ones you couldn’t answer at a later time.


Here are my ten (or more) greatest pleasures:


Ten (or more) ways how I could love myself more:


Ten (or more) ways I could let others love me are:


My payoffs for having Fibromyalgia:


My new affirmations are:


All my negative thoughts about my body are:


All my new affirmations about my body are:


All my negative thoughts about FMS are:


All my new affirmations about FMS are:


All my negative thoughts about food are:


All my new affirmations about food are:


All my negative thoughts about exercising are:


All my new affirmations about exercising are:


I have this condition because:


The fears I have of letting go of this problem:


What I am angry about is:


What I have not forgiven myself for yet:

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?